COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
The following actions are being implemented:
• Pursuant State and County guidelines
• A site steward on each job in charge of enforcing these guidelines
• Employee and trade partner training • Daily sanitation of office work areas • Daily sanitation of commonly touched items on job site o Tools, door knobs, counters, porta potty, etc. • Each job site will be outfitted with hand washing stations and soap or hand sanitizer
• Job site postings reminding crews of guidelines
• Crew members will be required to wear masks while on site or working in confined spaces
• We will do our best to maintain social distancing by limiting the number of employees and subcontractors on your job sites at any given time. Staggered trade work to reduce density
• We have invested in additional HEPA filtration units which will be used in enclosed/confined work areas increasing air filtration and exchange
• Maintain attendance logs and routine inspection logs.
We look forward to resuming field operations as soon as possible. We are always open to any concerns or suggestions you may have.